Sunday, May 5, 2013

To the left

When I first arrived, driving on the left side of the road was absolutely terrifying, I avoided shifting above second gear at nearly all costs. As time went on I became comfortable changing gears with my left hand and no longer had to sing Beyoncé's Irreplaceable ("to the left to the left") to remember to turn into the correct lane.

This is my car, the Suzuki WagonR, it is automatic and I am fairly certain it has the equivalent of a golf cart engine in it. Now I know there is only one word that comes to mind when you look at this car, sexy. All you can do is hope the rumors of launching the car in North America are true.

It came with the hang loose sticker and I decided to keep it to maintain its sporty character. I also added my own stickers, so someone please tell Granddad that there are golden W stickers on both our cars, I know he will be pleased.


No comments:

Post a Comment